Friday, April 19, 2013

30 Things

I saw this picture in a facebook share and my hair may have started to gray a bit earlier than it should. I only have a year to fulfill these all! Pressure!


My take/notes:

BY 30, YOU SHOULD HAVE:

1. ALL (no exception) my old boyfriends remind me of how far I've come.

2. Is storage bench bought in Home Plus eons ago a decent piece of furniture? I don't know. I'm not even SOLELY using it, it's "shared".

3. Hmmm I may have something to pass as "perfect". Although that depends on my mood.

4. None of the three! Shoot me! Purse? Am not even sure what constitutes "purse". I have a decent enough handbag though, i think. My only suitcase is a hand-me-down and is as big as our refrigerator. My umbrella just died on me. Need a new one and it'll probably be something from the department store and frail.

5. Youth beauty, NOOO! Although i may have lost it already! Other than that, this is a YES!

6. A BIG YEEES! Haha i had a colorful life when i started college. But the mere mention of old age makes me squirm!

7. *squirm* Another squirm on "some money set aside"! What I have is a depleting few hundreds in my savings! Which will be gone when I get my coffee fix later!

8. Yes! Score on this! Except the voice mailbox (???)

9. Mine's a bit padded...it's only the "weight"! That can't be so wrong, can it?

10. Ive got both in one person, the boyfriend.

11. The what? Whatever will I do with scresrivers and drill? And no black lace bra, too! I love lace but not in my undies!

12. An LV Speedy. No I don't have it yet. I still have 1year till i'm 30! I may have to sell my organs to get it!

13. Yes. This belief is heightened whenever I'm in the process of buying something beyond the set budget.

14. Skin care regimen YES! Eventhough minimal compared to what I really want. Excercise routine, sometimes when I'm overly inspired. What other facets? Is there anything else I need to know?

15. Satisfying career? Not quite! Relationship, yes getting there! We have our "issues" too!

BY 30, YOU SHOULD KNOW:

1. Oh how do you do this really? I always dive head first!

2. I like being pregnant...but not so much on having kids! Imagine all the work!

3. I can do all...but it's just impossible to not ruin the relationship!

4. Hmmmm I may know this!

5. I guess.

6. Zero!

7. I have managed...but not for long! It's a mighty skill not to want and need people around you.

8. Yes!

9. I have come to accept this only recently.

10. Yes!

11. Yeeeees!

12. Another yes!

13. Yes yes yes

14. Ahuh!

15. I don't know this! It seems it's all old age when u'r 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment